You’ve made your New Year’s resolutions, and you’re ready to make some changes in your life. But where do you start? One of the best ways to get started is by tracking your habits with printable habit trackers!
There are a lot of different habit trackers out there, but which one is right for you? That all depends on what type of goals you’re trying to achieve. If you’re looking for a tracker that you can edit and customize, then check out the ones below. All of them are printable and easy to use.
So, what are you waiting for? Start tracking your habits today and achieve your goals in 2023!
What Is a Habit Tracker?
A habit tracker is a (digital) tool to keep track of your progress and see your goals visually. You can use an fillable and printable habit tracker to keep track of anything you want—from healthy habits to daily tasks, such as:
- How much time you spend on social media
- How much water you drink per day
- How many calories you consume
- How many steps you take per day
- How often you walk or exercise
Measuring is knowing and oftentimes you only succeed in unlearning a bad habit or acquiring a good habit by confronting yourself with how often you actually perform that action. That way you become much more aware of the fact that it’s best to cut back on social media or that you really need another glass of water that day.
There are digital habit trackers in the form of apps that allow you to track your steps and calories, for example, or the time you spend on social media each day.
There are also many people who find it much more comfortable to keep track of their habits via a paper or printable habit tracker. You can then download and print out these trackers and reuse them as many times as you like!
In this blog post, I will talk about editable and printable habit trackers, because this is my favorite way of tracking habits!
Things to keep in mind when buying a printable habit tracker
There are a few things to keep in mind when you’re choosing a habit tracker. first, make sure that the format is one that you’ll enjoy using. If you don’t like the look of the tracker, you’re less likely to use it.
Second, make sure that the tracker is editable. This way, you can customize it to fit your needs. And finally, make sure that the tracker is printable. This way, you can easily take it with you wherever you go.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee-drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra. So it’s a win for everyone! Please note that I won’t link any products I don’t believe in or don’t resonate with my blog site. Thank you!
The Benefits of Using a Habit Tracker
Here are some of the benefits of using a habit tracker:
- They help you stay accountable. When you track your habits, you’re more likely to stick to them because you’re held accountable.
- They make it easy to see your progress. It’s motivating to see that you’ve been sticking to your habits and making progress towards your goal.
- They’re customizable. You can customize your habit tracker to fit your needs and preferences.
- They’re flexible. You can use a habit tracker for any goal, big or small.
- They’re easy to use. Most habit trackers are simple and easy to use, so you can start using them right away.
How to Use a Printable Habit Tracker
It depends on the design of your habit tracker, but for most trackers, you fill in how you scored on a particular habit per day, week or month, so that after a while you have a nice overview in your newly created habits.
So all you need is a tracker, a printer and a pencil or pin and just fill it in! It’s really that simple. 🙂
50 Ideas to Track With a Habit Tracker
20 Daily Ideas to Track With a Printable Habit Tracker
- Water intake
- Number of hours you sleep each night
- What you eat each day
- Calorie intake
- Exercise routine
- Daily expenses
- Time spent on social media
- Amount of times you brushed your teeth
- How often you eat fruits/veggies
- Cafeine intake
- Time spent in front of the tv
- How often you check the news
- Face care routine
- Daily steps
- Vitamins intake
- Daily moods
- Thought positive thoughts
- Minutes of doomscrolling
- Sugar intake
20 Weekly Ideas to Track With a Habit Tracker
- Weekly expenses
- Your weight
- Working hours
- Screen time on your phone and/or laptop
- Hours you study
- Time spent with your kids
- Time spent with friends / family
- Alcohol consumption
- Hours reading a book
- Productive hours
- Hair masks
- Face masks
- Made a walk
- Gave yourself a compliment
- Gave someone else a compliment
- Spread kindness
- Listened to a podcast
- Did something for yourself
- Days without eating junk food
10 Monthly Ideas to Track With a Habit Tracker
- Monthly expenses
- Amount of money you saved
- Traffic to your website
- Days to the gym / doing a workout
- How many time you eat out
- How often you buy unnecessary things
- Period / ovulation
- Paid all the bills
- Social media breaks
- Body measurements
Looking for more ideas to track your habits? Read this post with 200 habit tracking ideas!
Top 10 Editable & Printable Habit Trackers for 2023!
So here they are! My 10 favorite editable and printable habit trackers that will help you achieve your goals in 2023. They’re all from Etsy, because there are so many awesome content creators selling their products and designs there who own small businesses and work very hard to earn an income with it!
1. Monthly Fillable & Printable Habit Tracker
With this nifty habit tracker from MyLifePlans, you can keep track of every habit you think is important. And after a month, you’ll have a perfect overview of how you’ve done with each habit!
2. Wall Habit Tracker
Ok, clearly it’s not a printable habit tracker, but I really needed to share this awesome habit tracker with you! This wall tracker from AcrilycSignArt is so cool! Of course, this one is really intended for die-hard habit tracking fans, who want to elevate habit tracking to a true art. 😉
3. Mood Tracker Bundle
Track your daily mood with this lovely Mood Tracker Bundle that you can use for a full year, and then print again. First, you assign a color to each mood, and then you color each day accordingly. This way, you’ll get a great overview over your mood over all the months and year.
Also interesting for you: the 37 best gifts for people who work from home
4. Habit Tracker Spreadsheet
If you’re a little familiar with Google Sheets, you might find it useful to track your habits with this handy tracker from the YouAreLovedMovement Etsy shop. This tracker has been sold more than 16,000 times and is one of the most popular habit trackers you can buy online.
If you are an entrepreneur or student and you sit at your laptop daily anyway, then this tracker is perfect for you!
5. Water Habit Tracker
If you want to get into the habit of drinking more water on a daily basis, then this fun printable tracker from CatInMac will provide plenty of motivation! It’s a monthly tracker where you keep track of how much water you have consumed each day. This gives you an instant and nice overview of the entire month and you can later compare the months side by side to see if you’ve made progress.
6. Monthly Circle Tracker Stencil
This stencil is perfect for the bullet journal lovers among us! You can reuse this stencil from FunForYOurPlanner over and over again by drawing the stencil over and over in your journal. Of course, you can make the decorations around it as pretty as you want. 🙂
Don’t forget to decorate your habit tracker with these gorgeous washi tapes!
7. Printable Cleaning Schedule/Planner
Ok, it may not be a true habit tracker, but this printable and editable cleaning planner from OvCreativeStudio can help you better organize your household and keep track of when you’ve cleaned each area. This planner allows you to track your cleaning weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually.
8. Printable Workbook Habit Calendar
This workbook from BelgianmadeDesign is inspired by the book Atomic Habits by James Clear and helps you create habits based on the advice in his book. The workbook contains 22 PDFs that you can use to track your habits. And it also includes a printable bonus in the form of 12 calendars and a monthly habit tracker.
8. Habit & Routine Bundle
This habit tracker from MyLifePlans includes a bundle of 24 simple, fill-in-the-blank, printable planners to help you achieve your goals. Just print them out and you can then get started right away!
9. 30-Day Printable Habit Tracker
You can use this monthly habit tracker from HeyNessieCreative to keep track of all kinds of different habits, such as how much water you drank a day, half an hour of reading a day or how often you did yoga. You can completely customize this printable tracker to suit your needs.
Tips for Making the Most Out of Your Habit Tracker
If you’re looking to get into the habit of tracking your habits, then you’re going to want to make sure that you’re making the most out of your habit tracker. Here are a few tips to help you out:
- Be realistic about what you can accomplish. Don’t try to track too many habits at once—you’ll quickly get overwhelmed and give up.
- Choose a tracker that’s easy to use and edit. If it’s not easy for you to use, then you’re going to find it hard to stick with it.
- Set goals for yourself and track your progress. This will help keep you motivated and on track.
- Celebrate your successes! Reward yourself when you reach your goals.
- Use your tracker as a tool for growth. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t meet your goals right away—remember that progress takes time.
FAQ Habit Tracking
To Wrap Things Up
After reading this post, you’ll know what a habit tracker is for, how to use it and you’ll probably have found a habit tracker that suits your needs and your personal tastes!
Let me know in the comments which tracker of the list is your favorite?