25 Tricks To Instantly Promote Your Blog For More Traffic
If you’re like most bloggers, you want to see your blog grow. You want more traffic, more engagement, and more conversions.
The good news is, there are a number of simple things you can do to give your blog a boost. In this article, we’re going to share 25 tricks to instantly promote your blog for more traffic.
So if you’re looking for ways to get more eyes on your blog, keep reading!
The best way to get more traffic to your blog when SEO isn’t bringing in enough traffic, yet
As a blogger, it is most likely that you desire your content to be found through a Google search. When you focus on improving your blog’s SEO, you are working towards the best strategy to gain continuous, sustainable traffic to your site over time.
However, it may take some time before SEO begins to work for your blog. In the meantime, you want your blogs to be found, read, and known throughout the World Wide Web.
Luckily, there are a number of methods you can use to bring more traffic to your blog when SEO isn’t providing enough traffic just yet. These include using social media platforms to share your content, participating in online and offline groups related to your niche, and running ads. You can also guest post on other blogs and collaborate with other bloggers in your niche.
By using a variety of traffic-generating methods, you can ensure that your blog receives the attention it deserves.
In this blog post, we will explain all these tactics for promoting your blog posts in detail! Let’s begin!
If you don’t have a blog yet, but planning to start one, I recommend you to read my blogging tutorial for beginners first.
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee-drinking habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra. So it’s a win for everyone! Please note that I won’t link any products I don’t believe in or don’t resonate with my blog site. Thank you!
1. Target the right keywords
Although keywords are used as an SEO tactic to generate more organic traffic in the long run, few people know that if you target the right keywords, you can significantly increase organic traffic in a shorter period of time!
Last year I invested in the best course I could’ve invested in as a blogger; Stupid Simple SEO.
In this course, Mike explains to you how to find high-traffic keywords that you can rank for with your current blog’s domain authority. If you want to speed up your blog traffic fast, and you have a little budget to invest, this is by far the best investment you can make for your blog in 2023.
Use social media to your advantage to grow your blog traffic
Social media can be a powerful tool to help grow your blog traffic. By sharing your blog content on social media, you can reach a larger audience and drive more traffic to your site.
There are a few things to keep in mind when using social media to promote your blog. First, you need to make sure you are sharing high-quality content that will interest your audience. Second, you need to be strategic about which social media platforms you use and how often you share your content. And finally, you need to be patient – it takes time to grow a following on social media, but it is well worth the effort.
Here are a few tips for using social media to grow your blog traffic:
- Make sure your blog has share buttons so readers can easily share your content on their social media platforms.
- Use social media to share your blog content regularly. Consider creating a schedule so you can be consistent with your promotion.
- When sharing your blog content on social media, be sure to use attractive visuals and catchy headlines.
- Use social media to interact with other bloggers and build relationships. When you connect with other bloggers, they may share your content with their own followers, which can help you reach an even wider audience.
2. Promote your blogs on Instagram
As a source of sharing information, Instagram has become one of the most popular sites for people to engage with all sorts of content. But if you’re promoting blog content on Instagram, you might be wondering how to make sure your content gets seen by the right people.
Here are a few tips:
- Use hashtags
- Create attractive visuals
- Create reels
- Use the link sticker in your stories
- Create a link tree so you can add more links to your link in bio
- Run ads
3. Promote your blogs on Pinterest
If you’re looking for a way to get more eyes on your blog, Pinterest is a great platform to promote your content. With over 478 million monthly active users, Pinterest is a powerful tool for driving traffic to your website.
There are a few things you can do to promote your blog posts on Pinterest. First, be sure to create beautiful pins that are eye-catching and relevant to your content. You can also join relevant Pinterest groups and collaborate with other pinners. And lastly, be sure to use hashtags and keywords so that your pins can be easily found by users who are searching for content like yours.
Ps. you’re welcome to join my group board on Pinterest for bloggers. Click the link and request to join here!
4. Promote your blogs on Facebook
With over 2 billion monthly active users, Facebook is a powerful platform for promoting your blog.
Here are a few tips on how to get started:
- Create a Facebook Page for your blog. This is a great way to build an audience and promote your blog to a wider audience.
- Share your blog posts on your personal Facebook profile. This can help you reach your friends and followers, who may be interested in reading your blog.
- Join relevant Facebook groups and share your blog posts there. This is a great way to reach a targeted audience who may be interested in what you have to say.
- Run Facebook ads. This is a paid way to reach a larger audience with your blog posts.
By following these tips, you can start to promote your blog on Facebook and reach a wider audience.
5. Promote your blog posts on LinkedIn
If you’re looking to promote your blog posts on LinkedIn, there are a few things you can do to make sure your posts get seen by the right people.
- Make sure you have a strong LinkedIn profile. Your profile is what will sell you and your blog to potential readers. Be sure to include a strong headline, a professional photo, and keywords that describe what you do and what you write about.
- Start sharing your blog posts on LinkedIn. You can share them in LinkedIn groups, on your profile, and in other people’s updates. Be sure to add a compelling headline and a brief description of your post to help get people interested.
- Add a share button to your blog so that people can easily share your content on LinkedIn.
- Join relevant LinkedIn groups and post links to your articles there.
- Make sure to include keywords in your titles and descriptions so that people can find your content easily when they’re searching on LinkedIn.
6. Promote your blogs on Twitter
Twitter is a great way to promote your blog and reach a wider audience. By sharing your blog posts on Twitter, you can reach new readers and followers who may not have otherwise found your blog.
There are a few things to keep in mind when promoting your blog on Twitter:
- Make sure to use relevant hashtags so that your tweets can be easily found by people searching for that topic.
- Retweet or share other people’s content that is related to your blog topic. This will help you build relationships with other bloggers and thought leaders in your industry.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different types of content – Twitter is a great platform for sharing all sorts of content, from articles and blog posts to images and infographics.
7. Promote your blogs on TikTok
If you’re looking for a new way to promote your blog, you may want to consider TikTok. TikTok is a social media platform that enables users to share short videos. It’s a great way to share your content and to get people talking about your blog.
There are a few things to keep in mind if you’re going to promote your blog on TikTok:
- Create short, engaging videos that will capture the attention of viewers.
- Use hashtags and keywords to help people find your videos.
- Be active on the platform and interact with other users to build a following.
How to share URLs on Tiktok?
If you’re looking to share a URL on TikTok, there are a few different ways you can do it. You can share a URL in the description of your video, in the comments of a video, or in a TikTok live stream. You can also share a URL in a TikTok message.
No matter how you choose to share a URL on TikTok, make sure you’re sharing it in a way that is relevant and interesting to your audience. Don’t just drop a URL in the comments of a video without any context or explanation. take the time to engage with your audience and give them a reason to click on your link.
8. Create a freebie / printable or e-book to boost your blog traffic
If you’re a blogger, chances are you’ve heard of freebies. Freebies are just what they sound like – free items that you can give away to your readers. They can be anything from ebooks to printables to templates, and they’re a great way to entice readers to choose your blog over another.
Why are freebies so effective? First, they show that you’re generous and willing to give away valuable content. This makes you seem more trustworthy and likable. Second, they provide value to your readers. If they’re looking for a particular type of content, and you have a freebie that fits the bill, they’re more likely to choose your blog over another.
How can freebies be used to promote a blog then? Firstly, contemplate a blog article you can add an alluring freebie to. For example; I supply a freebie with my ‘how to write a successful blog post‘ article. It’s a printable checklist new bloggers can use to verify that they hit all the marks for a well-crafted blog post before publishing.
Second, use Canva to create your freebie. Canva provides numerous simple templates to make checklists and e-books, so you won’t have to design everything from scratch.
Third, connect your freebie to your mail marketing provider and add the code to the blog post!
9. Create an online course to promote your blog
Another you may want to consider to promote your blog to a new audience is creating an online course. A course can be a great way to show your expert status within your niche and provide value to your audience. It can also be a great marketing tool, as it can help you build an email list and generate leads.
Creating an online course might seem daunting, but you can start promoting your blog in an innovative way with just a few easy steps. Teachable and Thinkific are excellent online course platforms where you can construct your course and link it to your personal website!
10. Leverage the power of guest posting
Guest posting is when you write a blog post for another website or blog. When you guest post, you typically include a link back to your own website or blog. This can help you generate traffic and grow your audience.
It’s also a great way to build relationships with other bloggers and to get your name out there. But it’s important to make sure that you’re guest posting on high-quality sites that are relevant to your niche. You also want to make sure that your guest posts are shareable with your followers — so make sure that you’re guest posting on blogs that your followers would enjoy.
To make sure your guest posting strategy is effective, consider these four points when you’re planning your strategy:
1. Find high-quality sites that are relevant to your niche.
If you want to build relationships with other bloggers, it’s important to guest post on high-authority sites that are relevant to your niche. You can find these sites by doing a simple Google search or by asking fellow bloggers for recommendations. Once you’ve found a few good sites, take a look at their guest posting guidelines to make sure you’re a good fit.
2. Create well-written, informative content.
When you guest post, it’s important to create well-written, informative content that will be valuable to the site’s readership. The last thing you want is for your guest post to be rejected because it’s not up to par. So take some time to craft a catchy headline and informative body copy that will grab readers’ attention and keep them engaged.
3. Promote your guest post on social media.
Once you have published your guest post, it is important to promote it on social media to ensure that it reaches the widest possible audience. You can use Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms to share your post and help it reach more people.
When promoting your guest post on social media, be sure to use relevant hashtags and include a call to action. You want to make it as easy as possible for people to find and read your post.
By promoting your guest post on social media, you can help to increase its reach and impact.
Want to write a guest post for She Can Blog? Read the guidelines here and submit your pitch.
11. Become a member of HARO and Terkel
HARO (Help A Reporter Out) is a great way to get your blog in front of a wider audience and gain valuable backlinks at the same time. All you need to do is sign up for their program and you’ll start receiving daily emails with opportunities to have your blog featured on popular news sites and blogs.
Terkel is another great option that can help you get more traffic to your blog. They offer a range of services, but their most popular is their link-building service. By signing up for their service, you can get high-quality backlinks from popular blogs in your niche.
Both of these services are great ways to get more traffic and backlinks to your blog. So if you’re looking to boost your blog’s traffic and SEO, be sure to sign up for both HARO and Terkel.
12. Automate your social media sharing to grow your blog traffic
As a busy blogger, it’s important to find ways to automate your social media sharing in order to save time and grow your blog traffic. Manually sharing your content on social media can be time-consuming. That’s why it’s a good idea to automate your social media sharing.
There are a number of different tools and plugins you can use to automate your social media sharing, such as:
- Tailwind for Pinterest and Instagram
- SocialBee for Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Each of these tools has its own set of features and pros and cons, so be sure to do your research before choosing one. Automating your social media sharing can save you a lot of time and help you reach a wider audience, but it’s important to use these tools wisely and not overdo it.
13. Invest in paid advertisements for your blog
If you’re serious about driving traffic to your blog, consider investing in some paid advertisements. While organic reach is great, sometimes you need to give your content a little push to get it in front of your target audience. Paid advertisements are a great way to do this, and they can be extremely effective when done correctly.
There are a few different types of paid advertisements you can use, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. You’ll need to experiment to see what works best for your blog, but here are a few of the most common types of paid advertisements:
- Google Ads: Google Ads is a pay-per-click advertising platform that allows you to place ads on Google.com and multiple other websites.
- Facebook/Instagram Ads: Facebook Ads is a powerful advertising platform that allows you to target your ads to specific demographics, interests, and even locations.
- Twitter Ads: Twitter Ads is a pay-per-click advertising platform that allows you to place ads on Twitter.com and millions of other websites across the web.
- Pinterest Ads: With promoted pins, advertisers can place their brand in front of millions of people searching for topics that interest them and promote their business to a highly-engaged audience.
- LinkedIn Ads: LinkedIn Ads is a powerful pay-per-click ad network that lets you target prospects with laser-like precision.
14. Repurpose your blog content
One of the best ways to get the most out of your blog content is to repurpose it. By repurposing your blog content, you can turn one piece of content into multiple pieces of content that can be used in different ways.
For example, you can take a blog post and turn it into a podcast episode, or a video, or even an eBook or infographic. By repurposing your content, you can get more mileage out of it and reach a wider audience.
If you have a lot of content, repurposing it can help you get more bang for your buck. Not only will you be able to reach new audiences with your repurposed content, but you’ll also be able to save time and money by repurposing existing content instead of creating new content from scratch.
15. Host a webinar or podcast to promote your blog
If you’re looking for a way to promote your blog and reach a wider audience, hosting a webinar or podcast is a great option. By sharing your knowledge and insights on a particular topic, you can attract new readers and followers to your blog. And if you’re able to build up a large enough audience, you may even be able to monetize your webinar or podcast through sponsorships or ads.
Of course, hosting a webinar or podcast takes some work. You’ll need to come up with a topic that is both interesting and informative, and you’ll need to promote your webinar or podcast in order to attract an audience. But if you’re willing to put in the effort, hosting a webinar or podcast can be a great way to boost your blog’s visibility and reach.
16. Participate in online communities to grow your blog traffic
As a blogger, it’s important to grow your traffic and reach as many people as possible. One great way to do this is by participating in online communities related to your niche.
For example, if you blog about fashion, you can join a fashion forum or participate in fashion-related discussions on social media. By doing this, you’ll be able to reach a wider audience and grow your blog traffic.
Additionally, you can also use online communities to connect with other bloggers and collaborate on projects. By working together, you can both grow your blog and produce high-quality content that your readers will love.
Where can you find online communities to grow your blog traffic?
The internet is full of online communities that can help you grow your blog traffic. Some of the best places to find these communities are Facebook groups, Reddit or Quora forums, and Twitter chats.
In these online communities, you can share your blog posts, interact with other members, and get feedback on your work.
So if you’re looking for some help growing your blog traffic, be sure to check out some of these online communities. With a little effort, you can soon see a big difference in your blog’s traffic.
17. Be a guest on other people’s podcasts
If you’re looking to grow your blog, one of the best things you can do is be a guest on other people’s podcasts. This will help you reach a new audience and build your brand. Plus, it’s a great way to network with other bloggers and build relationships.
If you’re interested in being a guest on a podcast, there are a few things you need to do to prepare:
- Find successful podcasts you’d like to be a guest on in your niche.
- Pitch them your idea for the podcast. What do you have to offer that adds value to this particular podcast?
- Clearly understand your niche and what you can offer the podcast audience.
- Make sure you’re able to articulate your ideas clearly and concisely.
- Be prepared to promote your blog to the podcast audience.
18. Create Infographics to promote your blogs
Infographics are a great way to get your message across quickly and easily, and they’re also very shareable. That means that if you create a great infographic, it could end up being shared by thousands of people, which could lead to a lot of new readers for your blog.
Creating infographics isn’t always easy, but there are a few things you can do to make it easier. First, start by finding a great infographic template, for example in Canva. There are a number of different infographic templates available online, so take some time to find one that you like. Once you have a template, you can start adding your own content. Make sure to include information that is relevant to your blog posts and that will interest your readers.
When you’re done designing your infographic, be sure to submit it to infographic websites to make it easy to share, embed it in a blog post, or include it in an email newsletter.
19. Add engaging visuals and videos to your blog posts
Adding visuals and videos to your blog posts can help engage readers and add another dimension to your content. Adding images, infographics, and videos can help break up text and make your posts more visually appealing. Visuals can also help convey complex concepts and data more effectively than text alone.
Make sure that any visuals you add are high-quality and relevant to your content. adding random images or videos will only distract from your message. And, keep your blog’s overall design in mind when adding visuals. Don’t overload your posts with too many visuals or make your posts too difficult to read.
20. Use email marketing to promote your blog
If you’ve been blogging for a while and you’re looking for ways to get more eyes on your content, email marketing can be a great solution. By sending regular emails to your subscribers, you can alert them to new blog posts, drive traffic to your website, and build a relationship with your readers.
I use Mailerlite for the email marketing of She Can Blog, and I can really recommend this tool to other bloggers. The company offers a free subscription for up to 1,000 subscribers. I love that it’s very user-friendly and has simple pricing plans.
21. Use Bloglovin to promote your blog
Bloglovin is a platform that allows users to follow their favorite blogs and see new content from those blogs in their feeds. This means that if you can get your blog onto Bloglovin, you can reach a whole new audience of potential readers.
So how do you get your blog on Bloglovin? It’s actually pretty easy. Just create an account and add your blog’s RSS feed. Once you’ve done that, your blog will start appearing in users’ feeds and you’ll start getting new readers.
22. Leverage blog carnivals and link roundups
Leveraging blog carnivals and link roundups can be a great way to get your content in front of a new audience and generate backlinks to your site. But what exactly are these things?
Blog carnivals are essentially online collections of blog posts on a specific topic. They’re usually hosted on a dedicated website or blog, and each edition features a new set of blog posts from different authors. Link roundups, on the other hand, are blog posts that feature a collection of links to other articles or resources on a specific topic.
Both of these types of content can be great for promoting your own blog posts and articles. And the best part is that they’re usually very easy to get involved in. all you need to do is find a relevant blog carnival or link roundup and submit your content for inclusion.
23. Write compelling headlines for more blog traffic
If you want to get more traffic to your blog, you need to start with compelling headlines. Your headline is the first thing people will see when they come across your blog post, so it’s important to make it count.
Here are a few tips to write headlines that will grab attention and get people to click through to your blog:
- Use strong, powerful words that pack a punch
- Make your headlines emotional to appeal to readers’ feelings
- Use numbers and lists to make your headlines more scannable
- Write headlines that ask a question or make a bold statement
24. Interlink your blog posts to promote your blogs
If you want to promote your blog and attract more readers, one of the best things you can do is interlink your posts. By linking to other related posts on your blog, you can help boost your traffic and improve your SEO.
Interlinking your posts is also a great way to show your readers that you are an expert on a certain topic. If you consistently provide helpful and informative content, your readers will start to see you as a trusted source of information. This can lead to more people reading and sharing your blog posts.
If you’re not sure how to get started, interlinking your blog posts is easy. All you need to do is find two or more related posts and add a link to each one in the other post. For example, if you have a blog post about ‘starting a business, you could interlink it with a post about choosing a business name or a post about ‘starting a website’.
25. Foster a sense of community on your blog
One of the best ways to foster a sense of community on your blog is by encouraging discussion and interaction. This can be done in a number of ways, such as by leaving comments on other blogs, participating in blog carnivals, and guest posting on other blogs.
In addition, you can also encourage community involvement by hosting your own events, such as contests, giveaways, and chat sessions. By doing these things, you will create a space for your readers to interact with each other and with you, and that will ultimately make your blog a more enjoyable and supportive place for everyone involved.
To wrap things up
By following the 25 tricks outlined in this article, you can give your blog the boost it needs to get more traffic. These tips cover a wide range of topics, from improving your content to promoting your blog on social media. Take some time to implement these tips, and you’ll see an increase in traffic in no time.