Guest bloggers wanted for She Can Blog
She Can Blog is looking for guest bloggers! I lack time to write enough new blog posts, and I would love to share blogs from guest bloggers here, as well!
She Can Blog is a blog full of tips about – of course – blogging, and about everything related to blogging, like affiliate marketing, SEO, blog design, working from home, passive income, and running a digital business. So, your guest blog has to cover one of these topics or have a connection to it. Not sure about your topic? Send me a message and I’ll let you know in advance if I find it suitable for my site!
What do you get for it in return?
- A do-follow link back to your website
- I will promote your guest blog on Pinterest and Twitter the same way I promote my own posts –> which means, extra eyes on your website and content
- A translation of your guest blog into Dutch. I post all my blogs in Dutch and English, and I would like to do the same with your post. (You will still be mentioned as the original author, of course). I will decide later if this post is a good fit to my Dutch audience as well.
Guidelines guest blogs
- Your blog must be original, not published on another website (I will check)
- At least 1250 words
- Send a short description about yourself and your own website of max. a few sentences + photo
- I will give a one-do-follow link to YOUR website (at least DA10), not to websites of your clients, etc.
- Link at least 2 times to a high authority website related to the post. Think companies like Forbes, Instagram, and Ubersuggest
- Send me your pitch first and I’ll decide if it’s a fit for my website. Must be blogging, social media, Pinterest, or business-related focused on women
- When you sent the post to me, I’m free to edit the post if needed and the content is owned by She Can Blog
When & How?
As soon as possible! Are you the guest blogger I’m looking for? Send a message to angie @ shecanblog . com! Tell me the topic you want to write about in advance, and after that, it’s up to you to write it when you have the time for it.
Let me introduce myself. I am Quincy van Veen, an online marketer working at Smoop Online Marketing in The Hague.
We are currently looking for guest blog opportunities to share our expertise on online marketing and give our website some more authority. During our search we came across your website and saw that you offer guest blog opportunities, is that right?
We would love to write a good guest blog for you if this is possible.
We would love to hear from you! 🙂
Quincy van Veen
Dat kan zeker! Ik stuur je even een e-mail. 🙂