Welcome! So great to see you here!
Hi there! I’m Angie, the creator of this website. She Can Blog is a blog mainly focused on female digital entrepreneurs. Men are also very welcome, by the way! There’s just a bit of a pink, purple, unicorny vibe around here, but the information is still relevant for everyone! 😉 I’m here to help you set up your online business and to increase your online visibility. On She Can Blog I share my best tips and tricks with you about blogging, blog design, digital entrepreneurship, affiliate marketing, search engine optimization, Pinterest, and much more!
This blog is useful to you if you…
- Want to start a blog and need tips and tutorials to do so
- Want to learn how to promote your blog, mainly through social media
- You want to drive more traffic to your blog
- You want to improve your blog’s SEO
- You’re looking for the best blog design tips
- Want to learn how to monetize your blog
About the blogger
I’m a 37-year old (omg!) blogger from the Netherlands, mommy of Ana, and wife to Aleksandar. <3 I started blogging because I wanted to be able to live and work anywhere in the world. My husband isn’t Dutch, so we want to be able to live in his native country Serbia, as well as in the Netherlands… and also spend some time in Greece! :)) By now blogging has become a real passion that allows me to express all my creativity. It gives me the freedom that I’ve been longing for years, and the best part is that I can help you to do the same!
What I did in my pre-bloggers life
Are you wondering if you need any prior experience to become a blogger? My answer to that is: nope, you don’t. I didn’t have any experience before I started my blog, at all! So, literally anyone can start a blog. Until a few years ago I worked in an office job for child protection in the Netherlands as an administrative assistant. Working for a boss in an office full of people is really not my thing, which is an understatement, but I wanted to put it mildly… 😉 For years I wanted to start something for myself, but for a long time I couldn’t figure out what type of business I wanted to start. I hadn’t found my true passion, yet… blogging!
Earn money while you sleep
One of the things I love about blogging is that by posting new permanent content, you’re always planting new seeds for a consistent flow of passive income in the future. Once you press that publish button, your blog post will be permanently online and can generate visitors and sales for years. While you sleep, while you shop, while you’re on a holiday… how awesome is that? :)) Which by the way doesn’t mean that blogging is an easy way to earn income. It’s a lot of hard work and it takes a lot of perseverance to become successful! But to me, it’s still a million times better to work for myself than to work an office job. I’m so much happier now!
Can everyone start a blog?
Yes and no! I believe anyone would be able to do it, but I think most ‘bloggers’ give up because it takes too long to achieve real success. Blogging is really a long-term investment. In the beginning, you will mainly be creating new content (blog posts, blog design, mailing list, courses, freebies, etc.) and working on the SEO (search engine optimization) of your website.
Growing your blog and attracting more visitors takes a lot of your time and energy. There are bloggers who are incredibly successful within a few months, hopefully, you belong to that group as well, but 99% of all new bloggers take at least 6 tot 12 months before they start to see results. So, yes, anyone can start a blog, but the real question is: are you prepared and willing to put so much time and effort into it?
My goal is to save you from doing all the research and from a large part of the time I needed to spend on my blog!
Step By Step Guide
Stap 1: Start a blog in 9 simple steps
Stap 2: Important WordPress-settings for beginning bloggers (coming soon…!)
Stap 3: Choose your WordPress theme
Stap 4: 7 tips for beginning bloggers
Stap 7: SEO
Stap 9: Pinterest Traffic Tips
Ps. I like to get to know my readers, so if you want to tell me something about yourself, have any questions or suggestions, feel free to send an email to info @ shecanblog . com.
She can Blog is also mentioned on:
- Medium – 20 motivational quotes to inspire you at work
- Medium – She Can Blog on how to cultivate connection and community in a click to connect world
- Upwork – Q&A What’s the top problem you face as a freelancer?
- Jason Moss – Top Chrome extensions to increase productivity
- AZ Big Media – How to mix your career with travel
- MarTech – 10 ways to find the best influencers for your brand
- Lilach Bullock – How to get more done in less time
- CEO Blognation – Entrepreneurs explain how they use social media for business
- A Self Guru – 14 brilliant ways to make money online for beginners
- SocialChamp – How to retain clients as a social media manager
- Jobs in the US – 10 great jobs for introverts
- Terkel – 10 things that keep entrepreneurs up at night
- Dear Boss I Quit – Escape the 9 to 5 grind
- Websiterating – Generative AI Tools – Experts share their tips